• Cook your broccoli florets for 30 seconds in boiling water in a covered pot.
• In a bowl, place 2 cups of boiling water and the mushrooms. Once the mushrooms have hydrated, strain them and reserve the water.
• In blender place the soaked cashews , add the mushroom soaking water, nutritional yeast, garlic, thyme, salt and tapioca,
• mix all very well
• Add the mushrooms and blend until you have small pieces
• Place the mixture in a pot and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
• Pour the mixture on top of the broccoli and sprinkle with ground cashews.